A LOVE POEM FOR V~FIRM AND BRIDGET, HIS LOVER.

I Know How Much You Love Me.♥️♥️

Our relationship is so strong

And intensity is so deep

Bonding is millions years old

It will continue till the universe hold


My feelings are unexpressed with words

My heart belongs to you to eternity

My mind is filled with your beautiful memories

I only desire to stay with you forever


Your smile makes me happy

Your cry makes me sad

You are my inspiration to raise high

Glory of our love starts to fly


God made us in pair to stay together

Share every moment and dream together

I know you cannot live without me

You always pray and desperate to see


You can never see me in trouble

And put all your effort to help

In all adversity you are with me

Even risk your life to make me free


I know you believe me blindly

Can do anything for my sake

This is the sigh of pure love

My love for you in full stake.

Patrick Writes πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­

Comments

Hon.V~Firm@ said…
Infact I'm so excited for what u have done I'm even speechless, what I can say is may the good Lord blesses ya Good works. AmenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Hehehe.....toasting paa this?? You do all boss. God bless you.

Popular Posts