AGONIES FROM WITHIN

Agonies of within

It's all a lie
It's all fake
Just a show i put up for you to see
A happy face i Don
Strength i show
But deep inside
I'm broken
A fragile empty shell
I remember when it was
All rosy
When the smile was genuine
When the laughs was true
When i was real

Love took a shot at me
Not once twice or thrice
But each time
Every time it all ends in tears
Agony pain & hopelessness
Life did it too again
Not being wanted
Dad left
Hungry we went
Mama's voice kept me hopeful
Suicidal thoughts crept by
Luckily she found me at time

Just a misfit
Trying to get by
A messed up self 
Broken heart
Tattered soul
On a thin thread
I'm just holding on
I'm weary
Don't know how long i can keep up
Holding on
Keeping the face up......

Patrick Writes 🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭

Comments

Qweisie Sparrow said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Qweisie Sparrow said…
You never disappoint
Affum said…
More ink...
👌👌
Hon.V~Firm@ said…
I have really luv ya poem keep in burning blood... 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Popular Posts