AGONY OF THE HEART ♥️

Agony of the Heart

You beat me down,
so low and now
I'm crying my soul.
I'm crying my broken heart
I'm losing control.
You led me to
a place where I
can't feel my face...
Where there's just darkness i can't efface
A place filled with dread and hopelessness

Death is just an anesthetic
for what's to come.
This pain is too much to bear
For end is to come near it is
A body left behind with no face,
feeling numb.
A heart left behind broken and bleeding
All alone, I cry here,
fading into nothing.
All alone I lie here
dying...
...losing myself...
Forever...

Patrick Writes 🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇭

Please add your comments and share
to your friends and loved ones
God bless you for sharing.🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Unknown said…
Strikingly inspiring and pragmatic. Keep on being an inspiration to us..
Unknown said…
Strikingly inspiring. 🔥 🔥
Unknown said…
Thanks for the inspirational quotes you are giving it to us ...God wishly bless u

Anonymous said…
Very inspirational and massive
Thank you and God bless you for your comments
Unknown said…
Very wonderful and massive. thanks Soo much
Hon.V~Firm@ said…
Agonies of the heart woow..infact this poem has replenish ma heart..ma appreciation to the writer.mr Kwagyri Patrick 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🔥

Popular Posts